- 1 Where can I buy seafood BDO?
- 2 What counts as seafood BDO?
- 3 Where can I get dry fish in BDO?
- 4 How is the process of fish in BDO?
- 5 What replaces cabbage BDO?
- 6 How can I get cheese in BDO?
- 7 Where can I get good feed in BDO?
- 8 What are vegetables in BDO?
- 9 How do you dry BDO?
- 10 How do you make beer in BDO?
- 11 Can you dry expired fish BDO?
- 12 How do I get heating skilled BDO?
- 13 How do you dry a BDO mudskipper?
Where can I buy seafood BDO?
There are 4 fishing nodes that produce dried octopus, all off the coast from Port Epheria:
- Obresser Island.
- Teyamal Island.
- Baeza Island.
- Randis Island.
What counts as seafood BDO?
- Dried Seafood is an Item Group, consisting of the following items:
- Dried Cuttlefish. Items Material Seafood Dried Cuttlefish.
- Dried Squid. Items Material Seafood Dried Squid.
- Dried Terrapin. Items Material Seafood Dried Terrapin.
- Dried Jellyfish.
- Dried Crawfish.
- Dried Crab.
- Dried Octopus.
Where can I get dry fish in BDO?
- Your workers can collect Dried Bigeye from these Nodes:
- Barater Island 2 in Calpheon. Nodes Calpheon Barater Island [1CP] Barater Island 2 [1CP]
- Modric Island 1 in Calpheon.
- Oben Island 2 in Calpheon.
- Randis Island 1 in Calpheon.
- Randis Island 2 in Calpheon.
- Daton Island 1 in Calpheon.
How is the process of fish in BDO?
Drying the fish
- First, make sure that it is not raining.
- Open your processing menu.
- Scroll to and select the “Drying” option.
- Select the fish you caught.
- Confirm your choice with “Y” to start the drying process.
- If successful your dried fish will be in your inventory.
What replaces cabbage BDO?
You can use other similar foods to replace your cabbage in your recipe. The best substitutes for cabbage are Kale, Bok Choy, Kohlrabi, Choy sum, Savoy cabbage, Brussels sprouts, Napa cabbage, Celery, Endives, Iceberg lettuce and Green beans.
How can I get cheese in BDO?
This can be created by Drying milk received from a farm Quest. – Description: An ingredient used in Cooking. It can be created by Shaking salt with the cream obtained from Shaking milk.
Where can I get good feed in BDO?
For making good feed you can either use fresh fish or dry your fish through processing and use dry fish. However, I recommend that you have your workers gather dried fish for you from fishing nodes or just buy dried fish from the market. Fishing nodes are located on islands in the sea.
What are vegetables in BDO?
How do you dry BDO?
It is only available during the day when it is not raining, and only if you are not standing in water. Drying can be performed by hitting ‘L’ by default.
How do you make beer in BDO?
The beer recipe is fairly simple, all you need is:
- Wheat, Potato, Corn or Barley x5 (no mixing – single plant for single batch)
- Mineral water x6 (30 silver/piece)
- Sugar x1 (20 silver)
- Leaving agent x2 (20 silver/piece)
Can you dry expired fish BDO?
You can also dry fish before they expire and this will preserve them, but then you can no longer sell them to a trader.
How do I get heating skilled BDO?
To learn Heating: Skilled, you need to complete Vatudun’s questline. Vatudun can be found in Keplan. The questline is started by talking to an unnamed villager in the workshop behind Adrian and getting the quest Excellent Magnate.
How do you dry a BDO mudskipper?
Dry the Mudskipper and give it to him. Queek! – Abelin
- Open Processing ((Manufacture))
- Select Drying.
- Select the Mudskipper by pressing (Attack2).
- Start Drying.