- 1 What is the old man’s secret ingredient in breath of the wild?
- 2 How do you get the old man’s warm doublet?
- 3 What food does the old man want?
- 4 How do you get to the old man’s cabin in Zelda?
- 5 How do you cook for the old man’s breath of the wild?
- 6 Do spicy peppers Respawn?
- 7 What is the missing ingredient for the Warm Doublet?
- 8 Can you find Snowquill armor?
- 9 Can I still get the Warm Doublet?
- 10 Where is the elder in Rito Village?
- 11 Should I get heart container or stamina vessel?
- 12 What treasure does the old man want in Zelda?
What is the old man’s secret ingredient in breath of the wild?
Read the diary in the Old Man’s cabin and you’ll discover a partial recipe. It turns out that he’ll hand his warm doublet over to whoever figures out the missing ingredient. The three ingredients are a Spicy Pepper, Raw Meat, and Hyrule Bass.
How do you get the old man’s warm doublet?
- Read the Old Man’s diary in his hut on the Great Plateau, then cook a meal using a spicy pepper, meat and a Hyrule bass.
- If you climb to the top of Mount Hylia on the Great Plateau (before you complete the trials on the Great Plateau), the Old Man will appear and give you the warm doublet as a reward.
What food does the old man want?
To satisfying the mysterious Old Man’s hunger pangs, you’ll need:
- Raw Meat.
- Spicy Pepper.
- Hyrule Bass.
How do you get to the old man’s cabin in Zelda?
#4 – Old Man’s Cabin Far from being a nomadic hobo, the Old Man actually has an abode in the south of the region. Head south from the Temple of Time and you’ll spot it in no time. At night, the Old Man will be sitting by the cooking pot outside. Otherwise he’ll be wandering around, chopping down trees.
How do you cook for the old man’s breath of the wild?
If you combine Raw Meat, Spicy Peppers, and Raw Bass (which can be found in the ponds in the area), it will make the Old Man recipe. Take that plate of food and head back to the cabin (if you happened to cook it elsewhere) and wait until nighttime for the Old Man to appear.
Do spicy peppers Respawn?
If Link roasts raw Spicy Pepper with fire or volcanic heat, it will create an updraft that Link can use to lift himself into the air with his Paraglider. These three peppers will occasionally respawn when Link returns to the area.
What is the missing ingredient for the Warm Doublet?
The recipe is Spicy Meat and Seafood Fry and the missing ingredient you need is Hyrule Bass. You’ll find these in the lake next to the Temple of Time (where you may have found your first Korok Seed).
Can you find Snowquill armor?
The Snowquill Set is exclusively found at the Armor Shop found in Rito Village. The shop is known as the Brazen Beak and is run by the shop owner, Nekk.
Can I still get the Warm Doublet?
After showing the meal to the Old Man, he will give him the Warm Doublet. If Link does not get the Warm Doublet from the Old Man at the Woodcutter’s House, he can still get it from the Old Man, by ascending to the top of Mount Hylia.
Where is the elder in Rito Village?
The Rito stable is just to the East of it, and it’s a good ways directly north of Tabantha Tower. The Rito stable is one of the best places to gather wood in the game – that’s required for some side quests, so take a mental note. Once at the village, climb to the top floor to meet the elder.
Should I get heart container or stamina vessel?
It depends on what you’re doing at the time if you’re just exploring, stamina is better, but if you’re following the story, then hearts are better you can always switch them over in Hateno if your priorities change.
What treasure does the old man want in Zelda?
Walk up the roof and to your left you’ll see the Old Man. Once the King has told his tale, he awards you the paraglider, as promised – which can be used to cross the edge of the Great Plateau. A treasure chest in the room houses a Soldier’s Bow, which is significantly more powerful than others found up to this point.