- 1 What sides go well with pasta?
- 2 What is a good side dish to serve with shrimp scampi?
- 3 What’s a good side for shrimp alfredo?
- 4 What vegetables go well with seafood?
- 5 What vegetable goes good with spaghetti?
- 6 What is the best side dish for lasagna?
- 7 What goes with shrimp for dinner?
- 8 What flavors go with shrimp?
- 9 What do you serve with fried shrimp?
- 10 What should I serve with chicken alfredo?
- 11 What kind of wine goes with shrimp alfredo?
- 12 What kind of wine goes with fettuccine alfredo?
- 13 What drink goes with seafood?
- 14 What wine goes good with seafood?
- 15 What vegetable goes with lobster?
What sides go well with pasta?
14 scrumptious sides for pasta
- Balsamic bruschetta. Bruschetta is a classic Italian bread that’s great as an appetizer, snack and side dish.
- Italian bruschetta bar. This side dish is truly a work of art.
- Cheese and cauliflower breadsticks.
- Stuffed tomatoes.
- Cucumber salad.
- Stuffed eggplant parmesan.
- Garlicky sautéed mushrooms.
What is a good side dish to serve with shrimp scampi?
What to Serve with Shrimp Scampi – 11 BEST Side Dishes
- 1 – Roasted Red Potatoes.
- 2 – Creamy Polenta.
- 3 – Easy Vegetable Lasagna.
- 4 – Orzo with Spinach and Tomatoes.
- 5 – Garlic Butter Bread.
- 6 – Lemon Rice.
- 7 – Arugula Salad with Lemon Dressing.
- 8 – Brown Rice Pilaf with Vegetables.
What’s a good side for shrimp alfredo?
What to Serve with Fettuccine Alfredo – 10 BEST Side Dishes
- 1 – Garlic Bread.
- 2 – Stuffed Mushrooms.
- 3 – Sauteed Greens.
- 4 – Creamed Spinach.
- 5 – Pan-Seared Asparagus.
- 6 – Scalloped Potatoes.
- 7 – Garlic Roasted Potatoes.
- 8 – Herb-Buttered Rice Pilaf.
What vegetables go well with seafood?
Grilled or Sautéed Vegetables Vegetables are a great pairing with seafood because they’re a light, healthy option that have a whole host of nutritional benefits. In the summer, try grilling veggies such as zucchini, asparagus, bell peppers and eggplant.
What vegetable goes good with spaghetti?
Everything in This Slideshow
- 1 of 17 Copycat Olive Garden Salad.
- 2 of 17 Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks.
- 3 of 17 Broccoli-and-Arugula Salad.
- 4 of 17 Arugula Salad with Lemon and Pine Nuts.
- 5 of 17 Baked Zucchini Chips.
- 6 of 17 Baked Italian-Style Cauliflower.
- 7 of 17 Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad.
What is the best side dish for lasagna?
What to Serve with Lasagna: 10 Fantastico Italian Sides
- Tomato Feta Salad.
- Green Salad.
- Wedge Salad.
- Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Veggies.
- Roasted Tomatoes.
- Honey-Coated Carrots.
- Steamed Veggies. Asparagus and green beans may have a slightly bland flavor, but if you cook and season them properly, they make a great side dish.
What goes with shrimp for dinner?
What Goes with Shrimp? 45 Sides To Eat with This Shellfish
- Burrata Salad with Stone Fruit and Asparagus.
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables.
- Ginger Jasmine Rice.
- Patatas Bravas with Saffron Aioli.
- Seasoned Steamed Eggplant.
- Pan-Roasted Broccoli ‘Steaks’ with Garlic-Sesame Vinaigrette.
- Cast-Iron Cornbread.
What flavors go with shrimp?
If you’ve been wondering what spices are good for shrimp, this combo nails it:
- Garlic: Garlic and shrimp are flavor besties.
- Kosher Salt: A seasoning essential.
- Italian Seasoning: Surprising and delightful with grilled garlic shrimp.
What do you serve with fried shrimp?
15 Best Side Dishes for Shrimp
- 01 of 15. Parmesan-Ricotta Polenta.
- 02 of 15. Coleslaw.
- 03 of 15. Southern Macaroni and Pimiento Cheese.
- 04 of 15. Sautéed Asparagus With Lemon.
- 05 of 15. Spanish-Style Green Salad (Ensalada Verde)
- 06 of 15. Tostones (Fried Green Plantain Chips)
- 07 of 15. Butternut Squash Cornbread.
- 08 of 15.
What should I serve with chicken alfredo?
Best Side Dishes for Chicken Alfredo
- Garlic Bread. Among the side dish favorites of any pasta is garlic bread.
- Salad. A delicious salad is an ideal combination if you’re searching for a lighter option for a side dish.
- Creamed Spinach.
- Mashed Potatoes.
- Green Beans.
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes.
- Grilled Asparagus.
What kind of wine goes with shrimp alfredo?
- Pinot Gris.
- White Zinfandel.
What kind of wine goes with fettuccine alfredo?
Fettuccine Alfredo is an American favorite just like Chardonnay. The bond between this dish and this wine is the underlying buttery character of the dish that is commonly found in Chardonnay-based wines.
What drink goes with seafood?
White wine is the go-to choice for pairing with seafood. Similar to a squeeze of lemon, dry white wine adds splashes of citrus and a bit of sweetness to buttery, briny seafood. 2. White Wine
- Chenin blanc.
- Pinot grigio.
- Sauvignon blanc.
What wine goes good with seafood?
Seafood and Wine Pairing 101: What Wines Pair Best with Seafood
- White Wine (Dry) Dry white wine like Pinot Gris or Sauvignon Blanc pair best with fish like cod and tilapia.
- White Wine (Moderate)
- Red Wine.
- Rosé or Sparkling Wine.
What vegetable goes with lobster?
Asparagus, broccoli, and green beans are some fantastic veggies that accompany lobster really well. How about some steamed asparagus with a lemon and olive oil dressing?